Lafayette Quaker Oatmeal Festival
A unique festival including an Oatmeal Breakfast, 5K Walk/Run and Health Fair
Saturday, January 10, 2015
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Various locations in Lafayette
19th Annual Lafayette Quaker Oatmeal Festival is a popular family event focusing on healthy lifestyle.
- Oatmeal Breakfast @ Pioneer Elementary School, 101 E. Baseline Rd., 7:30am-12:00pm
- Tickets can be purchase in advance at the Lafayette Chamber or at the door.
- Cost: Adults $8, Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ $6, Under 2 Free
- Race Registration and Information - Click Here
- Starts December 1st, 2014
- Runners will have a personalized bib if registered by 5:00 pm on December 18th on active.com or in person by 3:00 pm December 17th.
- Race registration includes breakfast ticket
- 5K Walk / Run starts promptly at 9:30am at Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts, 200 E. Baseline Rd.
- Health Fair sponsored by Boulder Community Hospital/Community Medical Center @ Bob L. Burger Rec. Center, 111 W. Baseline Rd.,
- Health Fair features health screenings, interactive demonstrations and so much more.
- Bonfils Community Blood Drive - parking lot between Pioneer Elementary and the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center
Festival Events Schedule
7:30am-9:10am Registration 5K Walk/Run
Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts -
200 East Baseline Rd., across the street from Pioneer Elementary.
9:30am Sharp 5K Walk/Run Begins
Corner of E. Geneseo and N. Harrison
Race Registration - Starts December 1, 2014
7:30am-12:00pm Oatmeal Breakfast
101 E. Baseline Rd.
Oatmeal Tickets Only
Adults - $8 Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ - $6
8:00am-12:00pm Health Fair
Bob L. Burger Rec. Center
111 W. Baseline Rd.
8:00am-1:00pm Bonfils Community Blood Drive
Parking lot between Pioneer Elementary and the Rec. Center
Health Fair Activities - Coming Soon