Lafayette Peach Festival 18th Annual
18th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 19th, 2017
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Elevations Credit Union
Service Dogs only - in compliance with a new city ordinance, dogs are not allowed at Art Night Out - Read More
Registration Closed - booth spaces full
18th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities, live entertainment and music throughout the day.
- Bonfils Bloodmobile on site
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's, Red Fox Run Orchards and Tate Orchards in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd. Click here for Event Map
- Peach Truck Locations:
Public Road and Cleveland
Public Road and East Chester
Public Road and Kimbark
- 500 fresh peach pies, 100 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 9:00am-4:00pm!
- Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street.
This year the Peach Festival will feature live performances starting at 10:00am until 3:00pm. There will be two stages- the main stage located in the tent at Lafayette Florist, 600 S. Public Road. The second stage will be at Festival Plaza, located at West Chester and S. Public Road.
MAIN Stage at Lafayette Florist, Public Rd. (near Kimbark St.)
10am - 12pm The Trent Hughes Band
1pm - 3pm The Champions
KIDS Stage at Festival Plaza, W. Chester St. & Public Rd.:
Jim Jackson 10:30am-11:15am & 1:00pm-1:45pm
Birgetta DePree 11:45am-12:30pm & 2:15pm-3:00pm
Parking is in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please be aware not to block driveways or park in an area designated no parking.
Check out our 2016 Resorts and Lodges interview (Click Here)