Lafayette Peach Festival 16th Annual
16th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 15th, 2015
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Elevations Credit Union
16th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities, live entertainment and music throughout the day.
- Farmer's Market
- Bonfils Bloodmobile on site
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's in Palisade, CO. will be available in 4 locations along Public Rd. Click here for Event Map
- Peach Truck Locations:
Public Road and East Chester
Public Road and Kimbark
North of Post Office
- 500 fresh peach pies, 100 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 9:00am-4:00pm!
- Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street.
This year the Peach Festival will feature live performances starting at 10:00am until 3:00pm. There will be two stages- the main stage located in the tent at Lafayette Florist, 600 S. Public Road. The second stage will be at Festival Plaza, located at West Chester and S. Public Road.
MAIN Stage at Lafayette Florist, Public Rd. (near Kimbark St.)
Boulder Friends of Jazz Club 10:00am - 12:00pm
The Jacob Larson Band 1:00pm - 3:00pm
KIDS Stage at Festival Plaza, W. Chester St. & Public Rd.:
A Circus of Art with Jim Jackson 10:30am-11:15am & 1:00pm-1:45pm
Birgitta De Pree 11:45am-12:30pm & 2:15pm-3:00pm
Peach Vendor Application
Peach Food Vendor Application
City of Lafayette Tax Forms
Boulder County Health Department Forms
Eco Cycle Zero Waste Forms