13th Annual Peach Festival
Booth Spaces are full
Limited Handicapped parking is located at the VFW parking lot at 105 W. Emma Street
NO ADMISSION, FREE STREET FAIR HAPPENS RAIN OR SHINE INCLUDES:
- FREE CONCERTS
- FREE KID?S ENTERTAINMENT
- FREE FACE PAINTING & BALLOON SCULPTING
- FRESH PEACHES, PEACH PIES, COBBLER AND SMOOTHIES
- 4 PEACH TRUCK LOCATIONS:
* PUBLIC ROAD AND CLEVELAND
* PUBLIC ROAD AND EAST CHESTER
* PUBLIC ROAD AND KIMBARK
* NORTH OF POST OFFICE - NEW THIS YEAR
- FARMERS MARKET
- BONFILS BLOODMOBILE
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton?s Orchard?s in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd. Peach trucks will be at Public Rd. and Cleveland, Public Rd. and Kimbark and Public Rd. and East Chester St. Click here for Event Map
- 600 fresh peach pies and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist.
- 100 9 x 12 pans of peach cobblers will also be available for purchase while supplies last.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza
Live entertainment includes:
Main Stage (at Lafayette Florist)
* 10:30am-12:00pm RetroSonics
* 12:30pm-2:00pm-The Country Music Project
* 2:30pm-4:00pm-The Kahuna Beach Party
Kid?s Stage (at Festival Plaza)
* 10:00am-10:45am Magical Enchantress - Erica Sodos
* 11:00am-11:45am & 1:00pm-1:45pm - Jim Jackson
* 12:00pm-12:45pm & 2:00pm-2:45pm - Dave Elstun Magic
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 9:00am-4:00pm!
- Farmers market, artists, antique dealers and crafters from all over the front range.
- Food vendors galore! Enjoy fresh baked bread to Turkey Legs, Roasted Corn, Falafel, BBQ and much more.
VENDOR SPACES ARE FULL FOR 2012
2012 VENDOR APPLICATIONS
HEALTH DEPARTMENT FORM (CLICK HERE)